PaolaBrown.com Affiliate Agreement
This agreement is made between you (Referred to as “the affiliate”) and Paola Brown and Trisha Hall of PaolaBrown.com (PB).
Relationship: When promoting any product from PaolaBrown.com’s website, the affiliate shall advertise on his/her website, social media platforms, and email list and be paid 10% commission of the total discounted sales generated according to tracking of the affiliate link.
- The PB affiliate tracking database will manage and track the sales and commissions for the affiliate.
- Customers must use your affiliate link in order for the sale to be tracked by the PB affiliate tracking database.
- PaolaBrown.com shall pay the affiliate 10% commission of the total discounted sales of the products purchased through the affiliate link.
- PaolaBrown.com shall run a quarterly report through the PB affiliate tracking database and issue a check exclusively to the affiliate by the 10th of the month following each quarter’s affiliate commission period. (Commission periods are January – March, April – June, July – September, and October – December.)
- The affiliate may use PB’s banners and images provided on this website, our social media, and our email lists. The affiliate may also use their own photographs/videos etc. they create.
- This agreement contains the full and final agreements between the parties and becomes effective when the affiliate completes an online application to become an affiliate. Completing the application indicates agreement to the terms of the program.
- This agreement begins on the date it is signed and continues perpetually. We reserve the right to amend the terms of this agreement at any time. Upon changes to the agreement, all sales generated after the change will be affected by any updated terms of the agreement. If at any time either party desires to end the relationship, the agreement shall be terminated, provided that the other party is given a minimum of 30-days notice.
- You also agree to the Terms & Conditions of the PaolaBrown.com website.