Sorry! I am not currently teaching this course. Be sure to sign up to my email to be notified of the next class I will be teaching!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by and learning more about my Intro to Homeopathy course, Part II that I teach using Joette Calabrese’s curriculum “Gateway to Homeopathy, Part II.
I really hope that I can pay it forward by sharing what I’ve learned about this transformative medicine.
Please read this entire page carefully.
[tabs title=”” type=””]
[tab title=”Class Dates”]
We will meet Tuesdays and Thursdays 12, Noon ET for 2 weeks.
- Class #1 Thurs., Jan. 24
- Class #2 Tues., Jan. 29
- Class #3 Thurs., Jan. 31
- Class #4 Tues., Feb. 5
- Class #5 pre-recorded session
[tab title=”Class Time & Location”]
[tab title=”Special Perks”]
Other Perks available only to Paola’s Students!
- Access to a SECRET Facebook Group available only to Paola’s current/alumni students
- Extra Q & A time after each class session, Paola remains for 1 hour after class to answer questions
- Access to Paola’s engaging and magnetic teaching style, including her awesome stories that share her experience with homeopathy
Online Access to a Student Resource Area
- Study Group II Curriculum- Aside from paying for my course, be sure to buy the MANDATORY Study Group II Curriculum, by Joette Calabrese.
- A computer and/or telephone: We will be using a *free* online video conferencing software called Zoom. It is wonderful because it (a) allows me to have large video conferencing classes and (b) allows students to meet online OR via their telephones. So, if your internet is down one night, will you miss out on a class? NO! You can dial the toll-free number and listen in on the class as if you were in a telephone-conference call. I will provide more details about how to meet us online as the course gets closer.
I am charging a few dollars per class, so you only pay $60 up front. You will receive a confirmation email after registering. *Please check your junk email in case the confirmation email accidentally goes there!
PaolaBrown.com offers a Limited number of scholarships each course to support those who are going through financial hardships and need to use Homeopathy.
[tab title=”FAQ and More…”]
- Pay for the class, which will register you for the class.
- Mark your calendar for all the class dates and times. (Be sure to account for different time zones.)
- Get the study group curriculum. (Link: https://studygroups.joettecalabrese.com/wp-login.php)
- Review your confirmation email.
- Get excited. Very excited! This information is awesome!