Join the free webinar:
Colostrum & Gut Health
With paola BROWN
Did you know Paola's been taking colostrum for YEARS?
Why? Because it's amazing.
In this webinar, Paola will cover topics like:
- What are the similarities between homeopathy and colostrum?
- Why bovine (cow) colostrum?
- Are calves harmed when we take some of their mother’s colostrum?
- Why can’t I just get raw colostrum from my local dairy farmer? (Good question, RIGHT?)
- What if I’m lactose intolerant and can’t eat/use dairy products. What about me?
- When is colostrum collected and processed?
This webinar is completely FREE!
What else will you learn from this webinar?
About the colostrum Paola uses:
Ok, so I started taking bovine colostrum 7 years ago; this was before I had learned about the fullness of homeopathy. All my research pointed to the benefits of colostrum and how it had the ability to educate the immune system. This made perfect sense to me, and after I learned about homeopathy, I saw so many similarities.
But, what I didn’t realize is that homeopathy and colostrum can work together, and quite well! Let me tell you a bit about my friend, Rose.
Opposite to my experience, my friend Rose came to homeopathy first, then later she found whole food colostrum. Rose also felt that the ideas of educating the immune system made sense to her. She knew that homeopathy worked, and she recommended it to many of her friends, seeing them flourish under this medicine. Unfortunately, Rose wasn’t responding well to homeopathy. She used classical homeopathy and she even tried other forms, but she just wouldn’t respond well or at all to homeopathic medicine.
Then she gave bovine colostrum a try. The results were amazing, and we’re going to discuss it in my upcoming free webinar.